Pricing and Packages
New Student Opportunities*
- One Month of Classes $50
- Buy One Class Get One Free $20
- Two For One $20 (for 2 people)
- FREE CLASS with the purchase of a 5 Class Pack $90 (purchase must be the same day)
- $25 for 10 Days (FL Residents Offer with valid ID)
*All New student opportunities are for new clients, first visit purchase only. One valid per person. Two for One, each person must register separately in the studio and both new clients must take the same class the same day.
- Unlimited Membership 6 month commitment $89 –receive your 7th month free
Each membership includes 15% Off retail purchases and once a month bring a friend.
Individual Class Rate
- Drop-In Class $20
- Prenatal /Postnatal Drop In $25
- Yoga Alliance Teacher, Teachers $15
- Student, Military with valid ID, Police, Fireman $15
- 5 Class Package $90
- 10 Class Package $170 **May Special 10 Class Package $150**
- 20 Class Package $310
- 6 Class Package Prenatal / Postnatal $125
Unlimited Class Memberships
- Monthly Unlimited $99 (No Commitment)
- Auto-Pay Monthly Unlimited $89 (Three Month Minimum Commitment)
- Each membership includes 15% Off retail purchases and once a month bring a friend.
*Your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. There is a mandatory 30 day notice requirement to suspend or cancel your membership
Become a member and SAVE!
Compare a la carte class prices vs. the savings that come with joining one of our monthly membership programs!
ENERZY EXCHANGE YOGA POLICIES
By attending class, a workshop or an appointment you are agreeing to our guidelines and policies.
- Payments and fees are due in full at the time of registration or before the session begins.
- No student is allowed entry after the 10-minute start time of class. Please allow yourself enough time to arrive and get situated. Arrival past start time may result in a forfeit of your reserved space. Late arrival of an appointment may have the time shortened if the instructor or space if not available to accommodate.
- Drop-in and pre-sign up is available for any class appropriate to your level of experience. Pre-registration for yoga class and workshops is strongly recommended in order to maintain a safe teacher/student ratio, we may limit the number of students per class. Signing up means you are reserving a spot with a yoga instructor. Please be respectful when signing up for classes. If you do not plan to attend, please cancel no less than 24 hours prior to the class. Not showing up takes an experience from another student.
- Discounts cannot be combined or added to any promotion, special or offer.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICIES
To keep peace within the Enerzy Exchange Community and to ensure class times and attendance operate efficiently, we ask that all students read and comply with our cancellation policies.
- In case life gets the best of you, we ask you cancel your reserved class space or appointment 24 hours in advance to allow another yogi to take your place, otherwise you will be charged the full price for that class or appointment.
- Workshops & Series: All cancellations must be made 48 Hours prior to the first date of the workshop for a refund or account credit. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to refunds.
- Refunds are considered on a case by case basis and may include an administration fee of $15. No refunds after the close of the current session.
- A class time must have 6+ people in attendance (minimum attendance varies based on room and time slot) consistently for 4 weeks. If a class fails to reach attendance quota it may be subject for change or removal. This is to ensure we are offering classes that appeal to everyone and Enerzy is being Exchanged and obtained.
Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase, for store credit or store exchange only. No cash or credit card refunds. Items must be in original condition, unworn and customer must have original tags attached and have original or gift receipt. All sale items are final sale. For health reasons there are no returns on yoga props or water bottles.
STUDENT REQUESTS & EXCEPTIONS
Under certain circumstances, a student may ask for an exception to the policy for an expiration date extension, account credit, or refund. Requests are reviewed and granted case-by-case due to medical reasons, family emergency, natural disaster, or the like. All requests must be submitted either by staff or by student directly to Management for approval. Requests should be emailed to email@example.com.